Whitewater Rafting Hells Canyon on the Snake River
Located on the border of Idaho and Oregon, the Snake River points north and heads into the deepest canyon in North America. There the calm snaking river alternates between fun whitewater rapids and calm stretches of relaxing boating. There are no roads that cross the Snake River from Hells Canyon Dam to Lewiston, ID-over 100 miles! That means whitewater rafting in Hells Canyon is in the wilderness. No cars, no traffic, and especially no internet. It is the perfect vacation to get away from it all while spending time with old friends and new. Besides, the Snake River attractions are plentiful, so all you need is the good company. Book one of our Hells Canyon trips now!
• Class II, III, and IV whitewater rafting: from splashy to big rollercoaster style waves
• Numerous opportunities to see the scenery and wildlife. Look for bear, otters, mountain goats, deer, sheep, bald eagles, and more
• Optional hikes through historical homesteads and gorgeous vistas. Many groups find petroglyphs that were created by folks from centuries ago
• Kayak both the wild and tame waters of the Snake River
• Exceptional smallmouth bass, trout, and sturgeon fishing
• Shuttle to and from the Snake River from Cambridge, ID
• All river and safety gear needed to participate in the Snake River attractions: oars, life jackets, boats, and more
• Camp on the beach in luxury with freshly laundered bedding, cozy sleeping pads, and a roomy tent
• Exquisite meals made with locally-sourced ingredients by our River Chef
• Teas, yogurts, homemade granola, fresh fruit grown in Idaho, and unlimited coffee during breakfast. We also serve meals like pancakes and bacon, biscuits and gravy, and banana bread French toast. Now this is how you start off your day right!
• Riverside lunches featuring specialties such as honey mustard bacon chicken sandwiches, BLT’s, or grilled chicken Caesar salad wraps. Lunch entrees are always fresh Idaho fruit, salad, and homemade cookies.
• Evening appetizers at camp–some favorites include bruschetta, baked brie, and bacon onion jam. Yum!
• Dinners feature an entree, salad, and vegetable of your choice, as well as delicious fresh baked bread. Our groups always look forward to this meal! Popular picks are our Grilled Pineapple BBQ Chicken and Snake River Fish Tacos.
• Fresh and hot desserts specialties, such as cobblers, cakes, and S’mores, made by our guides in Dutch ovens. This is the perfect way to end an adventure-packed day.
NOTE: There’s no need to worry if you have specific dietary preferences or restrictions; we cater to all food-related needs on the river. Simply let us know while you’re booking your trip and you’re all set!
Learn more about Rafting Trips in Hells Canyon:
Hells Canyon Rafting Trip Calendar: